London, June 14, 2018 – The Voyage Team exhibited at its first ever exhibition at the Third British-Irish Airport Expo, the annual procurement exhibition and airport conference which has just ended in London.
The event provides a platform for the UK and Irish Airport Community to gather, share experiences, do business and strengthen their supply chains.
It is a great opportunity for all suppliers, from SMEs to multi-nationals, to demonstrate their expertise and meet buyers from across the region and overseas.
The British-Irish Airports Expo launch show in 2016 was by some distance the largest ever airport industry exhibition staged in Britain or Ireland, and a successful move to a significantly larger hall at the Birmingham NEC for 2017 was a sell-out success.
2018 saw the show move to London for the first time, hosted by Heathrow, presenting new opportunities on a larger scale, with more than 200 exhibitors.
Five free top conference took place during the Expo:
- The Heathrow Expansion, Supply Chain, and Best Practice Conference
- The Civil Aviation Authority’s PRM and Airport Accessibility Conference
- 2nd Metropolitan Police Aviation Policing Command Airports Counter Terrorism Conference
- The British-Irish Airports Showcase Conference
- The Heathrow Connectivity Conference at British-Irish Airports EXPO
“The Voyage Team was glad and proud to present its new and improved digital solutions at the Third British-Irish Airport Expo in London. We had the chance to meet our long-time customers and encounter brand new opportunities for our business, which is great”.
Paolo Bonato, General Manager of The Voyage Team.